Monday 19 January 2015

To do: slow down or die

Weight: 80.6kg
Distance: 5.22km
Time: 34m:14s
Average Speed:

Today is the first time all month that I've had to take an anti-inflammatory tablet after a run. Now, I'd like to be all Morgan Spurlock about this and carry on regardless of risk of injury, but I think it's best that I take it easy now. I went a bit slower this morning for the 5km - just 9.5kph - and it was still a struggle.

What I may be able to do tomorrow is walk my 5km, since I have the whole evening to myself. It will still be at the gym, though. I don't think I've ever done such a thing on the treadmill before. At 6kph, it would take 50 minutes. I'm not sure I can take that many pop music videos in one hit.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Whether I like it or not, Taylor Swift in a tutu is my running companion.
PPS - I'm actually fine with that. It's a good running rhythm.

No comments: