- "Roses are red, brown if they die, coffee is bitter, and so am I."
A cheery little heartbreak poem I wrote years ago.
- "I'll name my daughter Orange so nobody can write a lame love poem to her."
It seems like a solid plan to me.
- "I wish I was a flower with a punk rocker in my hair."
A misquote of Sandi Thom lyrics. Much more interesting this way.
- "Double shotgun wedding."
Participation is forced on both sides of the wedding, probably due to a parental conspiracy.
- "Why is Giving 100% better than Doing My Best?"
Mathematically, they should be equal, so why is one a winner's attitude and the other a whiner's?
Mokalus of Borg
PS - Feel free to go over the list yourself and mention any other quotes you like.
PPS - It did feel a bit arbitrary picking out five winners.