Sunday 30 April 2006

The Sunday Mok - No map jokes, please

Sunday - After the morning church service, Deb and I hired the first three of the Scary Movie franchise. We watched them all, and I was quite glad that the total cost of those three movies for two people was just $7. We won't be watching the fourth in the cinema. Poet Cameron Semmens came to the evening church service and also to supper at the Coffee Club afterwards.
Monday - After work I went grocery shopping with Ug for picnic supplies for Tuesday. After dinner, at Deb's request, I went to her place to watch Stargate SG-1.
Tuesday - ANZAC Day. We went to New Farm Park to meet up with some of the extended family. Dad was sick, so he didn't make it, but we caught up with several cousins we hadn't seen in years. I went to karate in the evening, using my pre-paid card for the first time.
Wednesday - At work, for a bit of a change, I produced two documents. One was a coding style guide and the other was a brief user's introduction to our in-house framework library, Cornerstone. I had dinner at Deb's, then we watched more Stargate.
Thursday - Appraisals database at work all day. For dinner at Dad & Beth's in the evening, we had Thai take-away. It was pretty good.
Friday - Brad and I spent some time at work looking for bug-tracking and service-request software. We didn't find anything that particularly suited our needs. Deb brought me dinner before youth group, where we went bowling, which was fun.
Saturday - Deb and I went to a couple of travel agents to talk about going to Tasmania in June, then did a little shopping in the afternoon - I needed a new shaver. In the evening, we went to Bronwyn's place for her 25th birthday party, and left around 8pm.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Home hair-cutting kits can be bought for as little as $20.
PPS - The cheapest shaver I could find was $70.

No comments: