Sunday 23 April 2006

The Sunday Mok - Coughing Continuously

Sunday - I had to take an unpleasant cold shower in the morning because the hot water was off at the AGMF campsite. We drove to HumeRidge Church of Christ for the morning service where Compliments of Gus were playing. By the time evening rolled around, I was too tired to stay up, so I went to bed early.
Monday - Drove back to Brisbane with Deb sleeping most of the way. When I got home, I slept too, and woke later with a fever. I had dinner with Ug the Caveman and Dad, then we all watched Mythbusters together.
Tuesday - Immediately after waking up, I decided I was too sick to go to work. I went back to sleep, then spent the remainder of the morning reading net news and watching The Fifth Element. I did not go to karate that night.
Wednesday - I went back to work because my fever was gone, though not my coughing. I worked on appraisal database documentation, making me feel unproductive. I had dinner at Deb's, then we watched Stargate SG-1.
Thursday - I worked on Asset Knowledgebase to downgrade the back-end back to MSDE because SQL Server Express was not working well enough. I left work at 17:00 just to have some breathing space. Deb had to miss dinner at Dad & Beth's.
Friday - Back onto appraisals at work. New features, but nothing too exciting. Deb came over to play City of Heroes while I was at youth group for theatresports. I had fun there.
Saturday - I spent most of the day alone, read news, played City of Heroes, did grocery shopping and washed my car. In the evening I picked Deb up to see Ice Age 2 which was pretty good. We had a little dinner beforehand and icecream after the movie.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Rest on Saturday did me good.
PPS - Doesn't mean I wouldn't like more, though.

No comments: