Friday 27 March 2009

Sub-functional My3 website

Every month when my mobile phone bill arrives, it tells me I can log on to the "My3" website to change my direct debit details. However, that website appears to do far less than is advertised. Besides showing how much I've spent and how many minutes of free time I've used, it doesn't provide anything that even looks like it would lead to a payment details change form. Even if it did exist, I've followed all the links anyway, so I know it's not there. I want to call up their support line to ask them to walk me through it, mostly so that I can either get them to stop falsely advertising the features of the website or to get them to realise that it looks different for me.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - My best guess is that it was meant to do these things, but was never finished.
PPS - Or perhaps it only applies to other plans, higher up the food chain.

No comments: