Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Excessively Secret Life of Bees

I entered a Quickflix competition for a double pass to see The Secret Life of Bees, and I won one of the tickets on offer. However, it seems that I would have to drive out to another town in Queensland or to an independent cinema in New South Wales or Victoria in order to use that ticket. If it was playing at all here in Brisbane, the movie's run has finished after less than two weeks.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Oh, well. At least I can prove I won.
PPS - I'm not looking for sympathy or reparations. I just thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's showing at the Eldorado, I know it's a bit of a drive for you now, but it's there, 6:30pm screenings over the weekend, or 11am and 1:30pm on Sat and Sun

John said...

Thanks, Stu. Maybe I'll see if they'll accept our ticket.