Sunday 22 July 2007

The Sunday Mok - A shiny new phone

Sunday - Deb and I read a little Harry Potter before the morning church service, then did our weekly grocery shopping. I made lunch and we started cleaning out a room to be Deb's Mary Kay office. I ran the computer at the evening church service.
Monday - I snoozed through my alarm in the morning and worked during the day on timesheets. I cooked dinner in the evening, then Deb and I watched the end of The Awful Truth season 1.
Tuesday - I spent the morning coaching a new support officer through all my support actions at work. The idea is for him to handle the operational stuff while I just do development. I didn't feel like going to karate until I got home, and I was a few minutes late.
Wednesday - I felt like I had an unproductive day at work. Bible study in the evening was all about courage and fear, so some parts were a bit intense.
Thursday - I was just debugging and tinkering at work, and met Deb in the city for lunch. We didn't have much time together, though, so we just looked at some new mobile phone plans.
Friday - I slept in for 30 minutes and ate breakfast at work and went to lunch with Ross and Yan. In the evening at youth group we played "Zombies!!!", a board game that was a lot of fun.
Saturday - A full day. I went to a men's breakfast at church in the morning, then went to the city to pick up Deb's pre-ordered Harry Potter book and signed us up for new phone plans. I went to Emmaus training in the afternoon, then to Erin's birthday dinner.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - My phone service still hasn't switched over.
PPS - It should have been just about instant.

No comments: