Sunday 15 April 2007

The Sunday Mok - Odd Jobs and Wild Hogs

Sunday - Deb and I attended the Uniting Church in the morning rather than the Baptist, then took a nap. After lunch we worked on our wedding order of service and watched Ella Enchanted. I ran the computer for the evening service.
Monday - I slept in a bit before a youth group planning meeting at my place. We cut down a pesky guava tree in my back yard. At Deb's we watched the old-school Ninja Turtles movies and Just My Luck.
Tuesday - I've been listening to podcasts (mostly Cory Doctorow) on the bus all week. I worked on odd jobs at work all day. Karate was good, and was followed by City of Heroes.
Wednesday - The odd jobs theme continued during the working week. It gave me a chance to improve things rather than just fighting metaphorical fires. Deb and I tried to watch Scrubs but the disc was a bit scratched.
Thursday - I finished a tool at work that should save me lots of time updating project codes and eventually pass the job on altogether. After dinner at Dad & Beth's, Deb and I watched Scrubs.
Friday - Deb and I dressed up nice and went to dinner at Dos Amigos, then saw Wild Hogs which was funny stuff.
Saturday - I eventually got up at 08:30, went for a jog and headed to Deb's. We scouted some locations for wedding photos then drove out to Ikea to buy a bed frame. They were sold out of the kind we wanted. The evening was a 70s themed party at Tracey's with the church folk.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I was going to say I hadn't had fondue before.
PPS - There was only one other time.

No comments: