Sunday 8 April 2007

The Sunday Mok - Happy Easter

Sunday - After church in the morning, Deb helped me prepare for the Brisbane Zombie Walk. Maybe next year she'll come along. Dinner was at the church during the evening service, followed by supper at the local Coffee Club.
Monday - I started evaluating ThinkingRock as a tool for implementing Getting Things Done. I found a few annoyances during the week. Bible study in the evening consisted of four of us at the manse, then Deb and I watched a couple of Hellsing episodes.
Tuesday - A standard day at work consisting of odd jobs. Karate was a bit easier than usual in the evening.
Wednesday - I finally finished some personal scanning that I brought to work over a year ago. After dinner Deb accompanied me to a church service rehearsal for Thursday, then we chatted for most of the evening.
Thursday - I spent most of the work day figuring out some timesheet transfer problems. Deb met me for lunch, which was nice. I met my step-nephew James for the first time in the evening. Being only a week old, he was essentially unconscious, but deadly cute. After the church service, Erin, Laura, Deb and I watched The Passion of the Christ at Erin's.
Friday - I slept a teeny bit too late to make it to the Good Friday church service on time. I was only 10 minutes late, though. We followed the service with a youth group Easter egg hunt, then Deb and I spent the rest of the day watching DVDs - a bit of Hellsing and some Scrubs.
Saturday - I went for a run in the morning, then did some touch-up painting with Deb and Linda. Mal, Linda, Deb, my Dad and I shared lunch and in the afternoon Deb and I went to Officeworks at Milton. Left unrestrained, I could spend a fair amount of money there. We saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the evening with Murrae and Tracey. I liked it.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The animation was quite hyperactive.
PPS - Overall, TMNT was a positive-flavoured flashback.

No comments: