Friday 26 January 2007

The Milk Mystery Solved!

In November there was an incident with the milk delivery. It wasn't big - just a slightly misplaced carton. This morning the same thing happened, but subtly different. The milk was not as far away, but had big doggie bite marks at the bottom.

So when I say that the mystery is "solved", I guess that's slightly misleading. I still don't know which dog did this or how to stop it happening again. My current (and only) plan is to fill an old carton with something vile-tasting, seal it up and leave it out for my puppy friend to find. No doubt it would confuse the milkman somewhat, but his invisible confusion is a price I'm willing to pay.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Given the long time between incidents, it could be March before I see results.
PPS - That may be good enough.

No comments: