Sunday 7 August 2005

The Sunday Mok - Unproductive

Last Sunday afternoon I got to catch up with Ally, a friend from ages ago, and I also watched The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. We went to the local Coffee Club after the evening church service and it seemed like everyone was particularly funny. Lots of laughter.
Monday (and Tuesday, Wednesday, etc) at work I had nothing to do but standards documentation, which is quite uninspiring. To keep myself awake I'd pick up some code now and then to tinker with it.
Tuesday I missed karate because the bus was completely full when it pulled up to my stop in the afternoon. Since the next bus was half an hour away, I hurried into the city centre to catch a different bus that ended up arriving back home at about the same time. Watched Night of the Living Dead.
On Wednesday I went to Debbie's place after dinner and caught up with Erin there. I started feeling stressed about the few extra-curricular deadlines I've got coming up that I haven't made any progress on. I'm bad at planning ahead and a chronic procrastinator.
On Thursday Debbie and I went to the Paddington Sit Down Comedy Club, which was fun. The place was rather empty, though. Must have been the fact that it was a weeknight.
Friday the youth group did the Winter Sleepout to raise money for Mission Australia. I slept inside on a couch.
Saturday was a massive day. I woke early and the whole youth group went to the 40 Days of Purpose launch breakfast. I had to sing. After that, I went home and slept until lunchtime, then went out to shop, have dinner and see Land of the Dead with Deb. Then I was awake until after midnight.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - This morning I have a headache.
PPS - It's not too bad, though.

No comments: