Thursday 6 January 2005

Dream Another Dream

I had a post all ready to go for this morning and then this dream hit me. I dreamt I was in bed very early in the morning and woke up with a strange compulsion to go downstairs and look out towards the ocean. I could see sparks flying into the air from a massive bonfire down on the beach (by the way, we don't live near the beach) and also some tiny pathetic fireworks. Then a bus - no kidding, a Council bus - comes flying through the air turning end-over-end and embeds itself up to halfway in the corner of the house. It barely missed my bed.

Of course by the time I checked around to see if anyone was playing a joke or wanted me dead, some of my friends had come over to see the bus. By then it had turned into a whale and I kind of lost my momentum.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Just this morning I saw this which might at least explain where the idea of a flying bus came from.
PPS - I think it also had something to do with City of Heroes.

No comments: