Tuesday 20 July 2004

Won't somebody think of the children?

Maybe I'm biased, but I consider human life more valuable than animal life. So, naturally, when I hear some woman on the radio complaining that a baby whale has drowned while trapped in a shark net, I get on edge. When she advocates that we remove the life-saving shark nets so that our marine wildlife will be safe, I stop listening.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The relative values of human life to animal life are not negotiable to me.
PPS - Just my 2c.

1 comment:

Pstonie said...

I don't like it when people whine about things such as this.

On the other hand, I guess that you could argue that humans had no business in the water to start with, I don't really care. Just as long as they don't touch my tuna nets. I love tuna sandwiches. ;)