Monday 26 July 2004

Power Sniffle

I would have liked to stay home sick today. I do have a genuine cold, but it's hardly severe enough to prevent me from working. I'm breathing at about half capacity - my nostrils are taking turns at being blocked up.

Anyway, yesterday I started playing City of Heroes and had spent four hours before I knew it. It's been a while since I've lost my time sense to a game like that. My experience so far has been quite positive, though I've run out of empty enhancement slots in my inventory. I can't use them, can't throw them away, and I can't trade them fast enough. Even if I could, I'd be getting others that I can't use in return. I've really got to find this alleged shop where I can sell them.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - My first character is known as "Dire Sun".
PPS - I forget which server he's on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

City of Heroes is an evil, evil game. I'm way too addicted to it to be considered healthy at this point.

Jess