Wednesday 23 December 2009

The Matrix should be re-released in 3D

With the revival of 3D movies and ten years since The Matrix was released on the world, I'd love to see a 3D version. Imagine the bullet dodge in 3D on the big screen. It's just a shame the original wasn't filmed for this. I guess if it means going back and filming it all again, it probably won't happen - especially not without Gloria Foster.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Her replacement in the sequels just didn't have the same feel.
PPS - Not to mention Gloria's slightly better verbal articulation.

4 comments:

Chris said...

It wouldn't be impossible. James Cameron is working on converting Titanic into a 3D format, and if he can pull it off, they'll be able to do it with any other film.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/james-cameron-wasnt-kidding-about-titanic-3d.php

John said...

Well, that's good news. I mean for The Matrix, obviously. The sooner the world forgets Titanic, the better.

Erin Marie said...

Hey! I resent that! Titanic is one of my favourite movies of all time!

John said...

And obviously it's beloved by many other people too, or else James Cameron wouldn't be bothering to try converting it to 3D. Personally, however, I think I'll skip that one when it's released.