Sunday 4 March 2007

The Sunday Mok - Reappropriated cabinets

Sunday - Deb and I left church in the morning relatively quickly, then did the grocery shopping. I mowed the lawn and took a nap, then we went to Deb's place to plan elements of the wedding ceremony. We also watched Scrubs. The church service in the evening was shorter than usual.
Monday - I spent the day at work on the routine bugs and features, then had to walk for the bus in the afternoon because the usual one was full. Bible study was at my place and we finished our Philippians studies.
Tuesday - I didn't feel like going to karate in the evening, but since last Saturday I couldn't make excuses. The class was pretty hard. I played City of Heroes in the evening.
Wednesday - Until the end of the working week, I was looking for errors in some website data for job leaders. The processes to load the data were still working, but there was nothing there. I still haven't figured it out. In the evening, Deb and I watched Starsky & Hutch.
Thursday - The usual bus went by full again, so I had to walk for another one. Deb and I went to see Children of Eden, which we both enjoyed.
Friday - I went through a few DailyLit.com emailed sections of Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom at lunchtime, because I'm getting closer to the finale. In the evening at youth group we had three people show up, plus leaders.
Saturday - In the morning I helped my Dad and Mal bring kitchen and bathroom cabinets and benches here. That's in preparation for turning the rumpus room into a granny flat. Deb and I ate lunch at the Coffee Club, followed by a meeting with Gwen, the minister. We went for a swim, watched some Scrubs, then saw Pan's Labyrinth.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Pan's Labyrinth was a bit more reality than we expected.
PPS - Still plenty of fantasy, but a large amount of reality too.

No comments: