Sunday 11 March 2007

The Sunday Mok - Fortune cookies in bed

Sunday - After the morning church service, Deb and I drove out to my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Handley's place for lunch. The drive took nearly an hour each way. We skipped dinner because of the big lunch and I sang in the evening church service. By the time the service was finished, we were hungry enough for dinner at the Coffee Club.
Monday - I spent half of last week at work trying to track down an accounting program bug. On Monday I found that it had resolved itself somehow. Bible study in the evening consisted of John, Murrae, Tracey, Deb and me.
Tuesday - I started reading Getting Things Done, and it will take some time to absorb and process it. I skipped karate in the evening because I felt like taking a break and I did some grocery shopping.
Wednesday - I got some of the tools I needed to work on a Lotus Notes email archiving program at work and couldn't quite make it go. In the evening I had dinner at Deb's followed by some of Scrubs season 3. We also discussed some wedding ceremony plans.
Thursday - Family dinner was at a local Thai restaurant because Dad & Beth's house was unavailable at the time. Deb and I had ice cream for dessert and watched more Scrubs.
Friday - For youth group in the evening we had a "drive-in" movie with Scott's car in the lower hall. We watched Air Force One. Afterwards, when I dropped Deb home, we had a long chat.
Saturday - Deb and I spent all day at Ikea looking at new lounge chairs. We got one very long couch and an armchair, so now we have to clear the old chairs out. And get a scratching post for the cat. We met with Murrae and Tracey for ice cream, then went to Dad & Beth's for dinner with Mal and Linda. We watched more Scrubs when we got home.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Scrubs season 3 episode 14 needs to be watched twice.
PPS - Even if you just skim though it quickly the second time.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

"Ice-cream" hey...

*raises eyebrow*

John said...

Yes, the frozen bovine lactate compound, not a metaphor of any kind.