Sunday 24 December 2006

The Sunday Mok - Who is "Christmas Eve"?

Sunday - Deb was feeling off-colour in the morning, so we stayed home and did some bible study on our own. Chores in the afternoon were followed by a sausage dinner at church in the evening and a set of nativity monologues. I was Joseph.
Monday - I've just been tinkering with my programs at work for some time now, waiting for real work. I deposited some of my coins that I'd accumulated and in the evening I watched Kenny with Deb.
Tuesday - I had dinner at Deb's and then a meeting with Gwen to do a pre-marriage questionaire. Deb and I discussed the questions later after two episodes of Stargate Atlantis.
Wednesday - At work we had lunch as a farewell to Brad. For dinner, Dad, Beth, Anthony, Deb and I went to the Ashgrove Golf Club to see their function room, but it had been locked up for the night.
Thursday - The office Christmas party in the park delayed lunch by 2.5 hours. I was keen to get started as soon as possible because Deb was waiting for me in the city. We did some last minute Christmas shopping. Later that night we went to see a movie, but ended up doing yet more shopping instead.
Friday - We checked out the Keperra Golf Club function room in the morning. After dinner at Deb's, we went to the local Coffee Club for their regular jazz band on Friday nights. Unfortunately these guys were so jazzy that they didn't show up. So we watched Miami Vice at Erin's place later. Don't bother with it yourself.
Saturday - I helped Deb finish collating binders for Mal and did my grocery shopping. In the evening we ate at Toscani's with Murrae and Tracey, then watched one Stargate Atlantis episode before heading home.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Perhaps Christmas Eve is Santa's daughter.
PPS - Just like Mary Christmas is his wife.

No comments: