Sunday 17 December 2006

The Sunday Mok - Everything is Christmas

Sunday - After the morning church service, Deb and I went to Brookside to do some Christmas shopping. I took a nap in the afternoon and ran the computer for the evening church service.
Monday - After work I went to a supper at the church for youth and study leaders. It was nice to hang out with people since bible study won't be on again until February. Deb and I watched one Stargate Atlantis episode before I took her home.
Tuesday - The karate class in the evening was small and we worked with kick pads and a punching bag for a change. I cooked dinner at home, then went to Deb's to discuss wedding plans briefly.
Wednesday - I was a little rushed in the morning, so I took breakfast to work. I had dinner at Deb's where we watched some more Stargate, courtesy of Quickflix. I mailed the disc back on my way home.
Thursday - I misunderstood a request to pick up Deb in the evening, so was delayed a few minutes at the wrong location. Deb cooked dinner and we watched yet more Stargate. We finished the discs I had, and will have to wait for more to come in the mail.
Friday - I met Deb in the city after work for more Christmas shopping. We also rented two movies: Click and Kenny. We watched Click, and it's sadder than I expected.
Saturday - A full day. Deb and I went shopping for Secret Santa presents as well as looking at wedding bands and invitation supplies. We went to the church young adults Christmas party, and I had to miss most of it because of a rehearsal.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I haven't much enjoyed Christmas shopping this year.
PPS - Could be because I left it a bit late.

No comments: