Sunday 26 November 2006

The Sunday Mok - Party Party

Sunday - There were two engagement announcements in the morning church service including Deb and me. After yard work in the afternoon I had dinner at Deb's and we started watching The Empire Strikes Back. We finished it after the evening church service with Murrae and Tracey.
Monday - There's been very little on at work this week. Most of the time I've been working in advance on a project that is yet to receive funding. I had dinner with Dad and Anthony at home, then went to Deb's to plan wedding stuff.
Tuesday - I watched Fullmetal Alchemist during lunch at work because I'm way behind. Karate in the evening was a good workout. Afterwards, Deb and I went to Dad & Beth's for dinner and discussed more wedding plans.
Wednesday - I woke up early and disoriented, and couldn't remember the day of the week or whether my alarm had gone off yet. That happened again on Thursday and Friday. I took Deb to see the Cirque du Soleil production Varekai, and we both enjoyed it very much.
Thursday - With so little on at work, we started packing for Friday's office move. In the evening I planned the evening church service for Sunday. It's the first time I've done it, and I'm a little uncertain about it.
Friday - As I prepared to leave the office, I plugged in my flash drive to synchronise my personal files. The machine crashed immediately. I hope it's not permanently damaged. We played Spicks & Specks at youth group, which was fun.
Saturday - Deb and I went to a farewell party for Trent and Penelope, then to Mia and Sam's engagement party, to which we were late. We would have gone to my uncle's 60th birthday party as well, but times and places were not compatible with the other parties. In the evening we watched Stargate Atlantis before having an early night.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I received a good-natured chiding on Saturday for announcing the engagement by blog rather than phone.
PPS - That would mostly be because it meant a two-day delay for most people.

No comments: