Monday 27 November 2006

Quickly

I slept in this morning somehow. I was pretty sure I set an alarm, so perhaps I switched it off and rolled over back to sleep. In any case, when I looked at the clock for the first time, I saw 07:05, which is five minutes before I usually leave the house. Breakfast? Not today. Shower? Unfortunately, we have time only for the absolute bare essentials. I dressed faster than a quick-change magician, threw some food at the cat and hung out last night's washing like a whirlwind on fire. That was the real time sink. I got it all done, though, and made it to the bus stop in time to sweat and wheeze onto the bus like an eighty-year-old triathlete.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - This post was composed entirely offline.
PPS - My network connection was not yet set up properly.

No comments: