Sunday 12 November 2006

The Sunday Mok - And I never cooked burgers again

Sunday - After I fed Meg in the morning, she came back upstairs, which is unusual for her. She must have been lonely. The morning church service was followed by a sausage lunch, chores and City of Heroes.
Monday - It seemed like several little things went wrong. I made a couple of mistakes at work, ate at home instead of at Deb's. Bible study in the evening was a bit unfocused because we were at Bridgit's place, which is also home to five puppies.
Tuesday - Deb's sister Mia came along to observe karate in the evening, then I had dinner at Deb's. We watched a little TV and chatted the evening away.
Wednesday - I'm trying to wrap up the performance appraisal database at work. The user interface needs more functionality for managing the organisational structure. Dinner at Deb's again and more chatting.
Thursday - I brought lunch with me to work, but forgot about it and bought another. After work I waited 75 minutes for the bus, then decided to walk and catch a different one. Deb and I watched some recent South Park episodes and Black Adder.
Friday - At youth group in the evening, we just hung out playing games, chatting and listening to music. It was pretty good.
Saturday - I slept in, went for a jog, played City of Heroes, then went to Deb's for lunch. She cut my hair again, even shorter this time. We went bowling in the afternoon with Murrae and Tracey, then watched Napoleon Dynamite. It's hard to tell if I liked it or not.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I think I did.
PPS - It's just spectacularly slow.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I have been waiting for Deb to tell me why you never cooked burgers again. And why there were two in my refridgerator.

John said...

I don't plan to cook burgers again, at least in an electric frying pan. There's just too much spitting oil and residual grease. You got the leftovers because by that time, cooking them individually had very much lost its appeal. I hope you enjoyed them, and had better grilling equipment than me. ;)