Sunday 19 March 2006

The Sunday Mok - Another head cold

Sunday - After church in the morning, Deb and I watched Cube 2: Hypercube and Cypher. I sang in the evening service and many of us had supper at the Coffee Club afterwards.
Monday - There was an unexpected problem with timesheets at work: a changed file format. Bible study in the evening was at my place and involved only four of us in total. I finally figured out how to wipe Ug's hard drive for him, and did so.
Tuesday - I worked on the appraisals database at work, including setting up some automated tests. In the evening I installed Windows XP for Ug just to help get him off my PC and back onto his own. He still had network trouble afterwards.
Wednesday - More appraisals work and some on Asset Knowledgebase. Deb and I saw The Pink Panther. We came back here and watched one Stargate: SG-1 episode.
Thursday - I had my yearly performance appraisal at work and also got into the thick of a head cold. I'm not a fan of head colds. I attended a youth group meeting in the evening, followed by dinner at Dad & Beth's with Deb.
Friday - I realised that the Wednesday deadline for the appraisal database might be difficult to reach, so I borrowed the section laptop to bring my work home. Brad's been using it exclusively for long enough that it felt like borrowing his personal laptop.
Saturday - I watched Galaxy Quest on DVD, just because I felt like it. I found that I couldn't work with databases on the laptop without a password I didn't know. Deb and I saw Aeon Flux, then went to Erin's for a housewarming. We left early.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'm feeling a little better now.
PPS - Just not very much better.

No comments: