Monday 11 July 2005

Let Them Eat Cake

In every extended family or friend group there's a month or two that are unusually heavy on the birthdays. For me, that's July. Besides me, it includes Erin, Kym, Julie and my Dad. I've already had one cake - a lightsabre baked by Bridgit - and now I've brought a (non-lightsabre) cake to work, too. I signed on to do supper for Bible study tonight, too, just so I could bring another cake there. In a few weeks, just the mention of the word "cake" should be enough to make me gag.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - This is not counting anyone else's birthday that might crop up at work.
PPS - And I'm not even hungry.

1 comment:

Erin Marie said...

Well, as far as I'm aware, there's no cake planned for my birthday -- I'm certainly not planning one! So you don't have to worry on that score!

Hope you had a great day yesterday.