Friday 22 October 2004

Danger Duck

Crossing the road without fear or reason, Danger Duck has her three ducklings behind her: Fearless, Gutsy and Brave. I saw these four ducks crossing a major road this morning, during peak-hour traffic. It's a little unusual to see ducks around in the 'burbs, so I don't know where they came from, exactly. I guess they were in one of the creeks ... the nearest one being many hundreds of metres away. Given the choice, I'm sure Danger Duck would have flown to her eventual destination (wherever that was) but with her still-flightless offspring in tow, she obviously had no choice but to brave the morning traffic. I guess they just couldn't wait to ... do whatever they were going to do.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Expect the Sunday Mok to be late this week.
PPS - I'll be at the Gold Coast Indy all weekend.

No comments: