Thursday 10 July 2014

Class of 1979

This year for my birthday, I'd like to point out some of the famous people born in the same year as me, particularly those born in the same month. The closest 1979 birthday to mine that I recognise is Jayma Mays, who appears on Glee, born 6 days after me.

Other celebrities of note (to me) born in my year include:

Singers:
  • Adam Levine (Maroon 5, 18 March)
  • Alecia Moore (P!nk, 8 September)
  • Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy, 5 June)
Actors:
  • Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight, 4 April)
  • Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad, 27 August)
  • Jennifer Morrison (House, 12 April)
  • James McAvoy (X-Men: First Class, 21 April)
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt (you know ... stuff, 21 February)
  • Kate Hudson (those other things, 19 April)
  • Felicia Day (The Guild, 28 June)

Seems like, if I wanted to be a famous actor, I should have been born in April instead of July. Maybe I should start lying about that.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Also, I was born on what would have been Nikola Tesla's 123rd birthday.
PPS - I've probably missed a lot. The Wikipedia category for 1979 births is huge.

No comments: