Tuesday 24 June 2008

On My Way to the USA

Assuming all has gone according to plan, I am currently on my way to the USA via Japan. I don't expect to see the Japanese Madness Caverns first hand, as we will only be stopped there overnight, but I might get a glimpse of Japanese TV. I'll be sure to take plenty of photos on the trip and post the best ones when I get back. I've set up blog posts in advance for the trip, including Friday Zombie Blogging. They won't necessarily be relevant to the trip itself, having not happened yet at the time of writing, but they will keep up the usual daily schedule. With luck I should be able to log on and make an update once or twice while I'm away.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I shall return to Australia on the 9th of July.
PPS - Until then, I bid you farewell.

No comments: