Monday 9 June 2008

Lifeline Bookfest

I've already missed one Lifeline Bookfest this year, but apparently now they have two. I only happened to catch the ads on television by accident because I usually don't watch TV with ads. Deb and I went yesterday, but I would have preferred to go on Saturday before all the Star Wars books had been picked out of the sci-fi table. Still, I picked up a few items that I hope will provide me with some entertainment on bus rides for the rest of the year.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'd be especially grateful if the books gave me ideas.
PPS - I tend to value ideas over entertainment.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

I feel like "ideas" should be said with the waggling of eyebrows and a knowing wink.

John said...

Take it however you want, I suppose. I'm mostly after sci-fi story ideas.