Sunday 5 February 2006

The Sunday Mok - The first half of camping

Last Sunday after church Deb came over to hang out and ended up doing dishes and laundry. That wasn't my idea. We made curried sausages for dinner. I'm getting to really like cooking.
When I woke up on Monday I briefly had trouble remembering what day of the week it was. On the way to work I listened to Dane Cook's Harmful if Swallowed, eliciting a few odd looks from fellow bus passengers.
I spent Tuesday at work tweaking documentation, and went back to karate in the evening. My knee handled it well enough.
On Wednesday at work I learned a few tricks for working with MS Word documents from code. I ate dinner at Deb's in the evening and we watched some Angel episodes.
I had to be at work early on Thursday for a meeting with David, then spent the rest of the day handling small problems with other people's software. I lent my school jersey to MIV for a costume party, then went to a surprise party for Kirsty.
Friday capped off what felt like just a bad week at work, probably because it was mostly filled with high-level documentation. We went swimming for youth group, which kind of made up for it, though.
Saturday I got up early to pick up Deb for a camping trip to Maroochydore. Or it might have been Mooloolaba. I was totally lost by the time I got there. We set up and went swimming in the river with a strong current. It was all pretty cool. I was up until about midnight that night.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I forgot to actually do this post when I got home.
PPS - Thanks to the magic of Blogger, though, it still appears in the right place.

No comments: