Sunday 26 February 2006

The Sunday Mok - Collaborative Art

Last Sunday I went to church without Deb, who was on day 2 of her first aid course. In the afternoon I did the weekly shopping, took a nap and played City of Heroes. I sang in the evening service and we all went to the local Coffee Club afterwards.
On Monday, during repeated requests by accountants to find missing timesheets, I learned that some of them were not being given to me at all, so I can hardly translate those and send them on, can I? For dinner in the evening, Ug, Dad and I went to a local Thai restaurant.
On Tuesday I discovered a design flaw in our timesheet translation process that kept some timesheets from being sent. I started fixing it. Erin was on the bus on the ride home, so we talked a bit, then I went to karate.
By Wednesday I was finished fixing the timesheets design flaw and I got some of the missing records sent out. Apparently it wasn't all of them. I had dinner at Deb's, then a farewell party for Kirsty.
On Thursday I had to map more project codes for the timesheet system and walk into the city to buy chalk for Friday. We had our regular family dinner at Dad & Beth's and Ug stayed behind to fix Dad's new internet connection.
On Friday night, at the church youth group, we made a huge chalk drawing in the courtyard of "the transfiguration". I was (and still am) really pleased with how well it turned out. I think it's definitely something we should do again.
I slept in on Saturday, then did a load of washing and met Deb at the church to help wrap up the second day of the garage sale. We went out to Indooroopilly for lunch and to see Keeping Mum, which I liked but Deb didn't. I think it was too British for her. Dinner was the Ashgrove Baptist Church Family Feast - a meet-and-mingle deal.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Most people seem impressed with the chalk mural.
PPS - They might just be politely appreciative, though. Sometimes I can't tell.

No comments: