Friday 26 October 2012

Friday Fiction - The Bones of Earth

By next Friday, I will have started on another National Novel Writing Month, hopefully completing the full 50,000 words this time. Last year I wrote about 48,000 words, and then pretty much sat on my completed work until now. Because it's been a year since I finished and I haven't done anything with it, I figured I might as well release it publicly now, under a Creative Commons license. Yes, instead of flash fiction this week, you get an entire novel!

You can download it here:
The Bones of Earth
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia License.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The license means you can share the book around, but can't sell it.
PPS - You can also remix it, but remixes need to have the same license.

No comments: