I can imagine Mythbusters inspiring a few myths and conspiracy theories of their own, entirely by accident. Mostly it would be of the form "that's just what they want you to think" when testing ways to beat the law. For instance, here are some of the conclusions they've drawn that might inspire this reaction:
- You can't beat the lie detector.
- You can't beat the breathalyser.
- You can't beat speed cameras, either with non-obvious plate blockers or with speed.
- You can't beat the bloodhound.
- You can't outsmart the drug dogs.
You just know there are people out there wilfully disbelieving those things.
Mokalus of Borg
PS - Also, you aren't being implanted with mind-control chips when you donate blood.
PPS - At least that's what they told me.