Wednesday 23 September 2009

Lessons in stealth

Late last night I heard some noises outside, so I turned off the lights to take a look through the window. What I saw there appeared to be someone dressed in a clean white tracksuit sneaking around. Eventually he saw me and threw a rock at our window, but hit the security grill and did no damage. So my question is: what would draw you to a white tracksuit when sneaking around? Clearly this guy was either over-confident or under-intelligent.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Seriously, white could only be outshone by a high-visibility reflective safety vest.
PPS - I have since installed a better lock on the back door.

2 comments:

Miv said...

unfortunately there are a large percentage of people in this world that, if standardised intelligence testing was rolled out, would come in well and truly below par.

Mind you, if I was you I would have wanted to chase the little bugger with a great big stick! Perhaps not the safest option but meh.

John said...

I would have, but he was long gone by the time I got downstairs. And I didn't have a stick.