Friday 8 February 2008

Win some, lose some

Long-time readers may remember the "Free Money" tray I kept on my desk for a while. People started putting in their vending machine change and using it like a communal spare change tray. Then for a while my desk was nowhere near a vending machine. Since we moved back, I decided to return the tray to its rightful place, right beside the vending machine.

The entire thing, tray and all, was gone the next day. I'm not sure if it was claimed according to its stated purpose or if it was "cleaned up" with a bonus to the cleaner. Either way, the tray is no more.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Maybe I'll make a new one someday.
PPS - But not today.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

That's sad. It was such a beautiful concept.

John said...

The best part is that I can just make another one if I want. The worst part is that I lost about a dollar doing it this time and it's made me more hesitant to try again.