Monday 6 August 2007

A little game of Would You Rather

Would you rather:

- Fall from a plane or drown?
I'll take the plane. At least the ride down would be exciting.

- Star in a movie or direct it?
Star for sure.

- Find buried treasure or an Egyptian tomb?
Let's go with treasure, just because it lets me talk like a pirate. Yar.

- Live underwater or underground?
Underground seems a little less perilous.

- Have wings or gecko-like hands?
I'll go with the gecko hands so I could crawl up buildings like Spiderman.

- Be half your current height or double it?
Tricky. I think half height would be slightly more manageable.

- Survive a car crash or a plane crash?
A plane crash is more dramatic.

- Know all the past but none of the future or all of the future and none of the past?
Knowing the past would result in a more practical existence.

- Build a house or a stadium?
A house, as long as it's a cool one.

- Visit the North or the South pole?
Arbitrarily, I pick the South pole.

- Live in a desert or a rainforest?
Rainforest so I could live in a treehouse.

- Sculpt or paint?
I feel like sculpting would be cooler, but it's harder to share online.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - These are my own questions.
PPS - I'd like to hear other people's answers too.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Would you rather:

- Fall from a plane or drown?
Fall from a plane, as I hear that you would usually either die from a heart attack or pass out before you hit the ground.

- Star in a movie or direct it?
Oooh. Tough one. I love acting, but movie stars get less respect than directors.
Would have to say star, because at the end of the day, my vanity wins.

- Find buried treasure or an Egyptian tomb?
Hmmm, another toughie.

- Live underwater or underground?
Under da sea! Under da sea! Things are much better, down where it's wetter under da sea!
My sister and ex-housemate Andy plan to get married under the sea, so I guess it's convenient if I live there.

- Have wings or gecko-like hands?
Wings - I've always wanted to fly.
AND, people would think I was an angel, which would be helpful.

- Be half your current height or double it?
I'm already short, so half wouldn't fun. But neither would double...
Half then.

- Survive a car crash or a plane crash?
Car crash, because it's far more likely to happen than a plane crash.

- Know all the past but none of the future or all of the future and none of the past?
I'm with John - far more practical to know the past. Plus, the idea of knowing the future scares me.

- Build a house or a stadium?
Can I live in the stadium? Nah, house, my dream house.

- Visit the North or the South pole?
North, because they have polar bears.

- Live in a desert or a rainforest?
Rainforest. Although, the idea of being a desert nomad seems cool.

- Sculpt or paint?
Sculpt, I love getting my hands dirty.

John said...

Interesting. Maybe I should come up with a few more questions. And you forgot to provide an actual answer to the treasure vs tomb one.