Sunday 18 February 2007

The Sunday Mok - Imported chocolate

Sunday - Deb and I stayed home and watched my DVD of Erwin McManus' talk "The Barbarian Way". We did grocery shopping and laundry, then watched some of The Hogfather TV series. Church in the evening was followed by supper.
Monday - I was basically tinkering at work, waiting for some real change requests or bug reports to come in. They always do. Bible study in the evening was at my place, which was convenient. Deb and I watched one Scrubs episode.
Tuesday - The bus ride home was completely full. I think the city council reads that as "optimum". I went to karate in the evening, but I'm starting to feel like I need more of a challenge. I played City of Heroes and talked to Deb on the phone for about 30 minutes each.
Wednesday - Deb and I had a meeting in the evening with Gwen, the minister, mostly about communication techniques. Back home we watched more Scrubs before taking Deb home.
Thursday - I got our hazard reporting database back up and running after a total of about six hours of effort, which is not too bad. After dinner at Dad & Beth's, Deb and I watched Scrubs and Stargate SG-1. We also shared some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Friday - I had to spend a bit of time fixing security bugs in our performance appraisal database. Fortunately they had been overly restrictive instead of overly permissive. For youth group in the evening, we had to change plans and go bowling, which was fun.
Saturday - I went for a walk in the morning, feeling less than energetic. Deb and I wandered around the Indooroopilly shopping centre looking for a matching wedding band for her engagement ring. I dropped Deb off for step-sister Wendy's baby shower, then after dinner we watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton and one Stargate episode.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I have to start getting to bed earlier.
PPS - Don't we all, eh?

No comments: