Sunday 4 December 2005

The Sunday Mok - Building a salad

I finished up the Disciple retreat weekend last Sunday, then went to Deb's and watched three episodes of Buffy. In the evening service, I ran the computer and helped with a skit.
Starting Monday, work was fairly quiet. I've been handling the bugs that pop up at the rate of about one per day recently, and they're small. Dinner was pasta at Deb's, with Ug and Dan, while watching Mythbusters.
Karate on Tuesday felt tough at the time, but was apparently not too bad, since I felt okay the next day.
On Wednesday I met Ug in the city around lunchtime to help handle some banking business. In the evening, I watched more Buffy at Deb's.
Thursday night I did what I should have done on Wednesday - call a few of the youth group boys to ask them (again) if they were coming on the Youthworx end-of-year camp. I think it was about Thursday that I started to feel stressed.
Friday at work involved cleaning up my PC and making sure everything was backed up and handed over. When I got home, however, I remembered that I still had my building security card, so I'll have to send it back now.
On Saturday I went Christmas shopping with Deb, and I also experienced my first of Harry Potter anything - the Goblet of Fire movie.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'm not quite impressed enough to go and read the books.
PPS - Maybe if I run out of other things to read.

1 comment:

John said...

Fortunately for me I had a little birdie on my shoulder telling me useful things like "pollyjuice potion turns you into someone else" and "he likes her" and slightly less-useful things like "they're the troublemakers" and "he's the bad guy". All things told, I think I managed to understand 95% of what went on.