Monday 21 November 2005

Maybe wrong guessing is in the profile too

I guessed that my Myers-Briggs type indicator was INTP, but the official results say INTJ, with very little room to argue. I do have a routine that I tend to stick to, but other parts of the profile say things relating to Js that really don't correspond to me.

For instance, the profile says that decisions come easily to me. They really don't. Ask anyone. It also said that I am less comfortable with systems of rigid logic where the rules are clearly defined. I loved logic at university. I can tell because I wrote computer programs to handle it and did my own tinkering and informal research.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Though I may like being organised, I can't seem to do it for myself.
PPS - That's a bit of a dilemma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family concerning their recent growth (sounds odd doesn't it!)

I'm glad that everything went well, and I wish you the best for your new life as a middle child!