Wednesday 30 March 2005

Resident Evil 2

Movie Review: Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Would you see it again in the cinema? Probably only if it was free.
Would you buy the DVD? Not this time.
Will you watch it again on television? Once is enough.
Good points? Girls kicking serious zombie ass.
Bad points? Weak second half.

One of my favourite passtimes is being scared to death of zombies. In a pinch I'll take an action-oriented zombie movie instead. That's RE:A - action, not horror. Technically there's sci-fi too, but it's so weak nobody should have bothered. As long as Milla was running around shooting zombies, I was happy. I'm easy to please that way. Once the Umbrella Corp bigwig got involved the movie took a downturn. I guess that's upper management for you.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I feel this movie was worth the two dollars I paid.
PPS - Plus I get to give it back now.

No comments: