Monday 21 June 2004

I Gotta Get In There

I've been watching Big Brother (Australian season 4) and I've once again been struck by a desire to be in there myself. I'd say most of it is fuelled by a desire for attention, popularity and love (though I'd trade "a legion of adoring fans" for "love" if required).

Let me try to explain the problem: It takes a long time to get to know me properly (which is probably the case with everyone). By the time girls know me well enough to think I'm a decent relationship prospect, they're my good friends who are unwilling or unable to hook up. In BB, I think I'd be separated from the part where we become friends, and thus avoid that glitch in the process.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - It's so simple it's foolproof.
PPS - And we all know what they say about foolproof plans.

No comments: