Monday 28 July 2008

Random thoughts rapid fire

I've accumulated a few thoughts that don't warrant expansion into full blog posts, but I also don't want to throw them away. So, here they are in quick succession:
  • I wonder if the IRLED trick for hiding your face from cameras would work to hide your number plate from speed cameras too.

  • I wonder if it would be relatively easy to adapt the UFO: Alien Invasion game engine for a zombie-themed squad combat game.

  • If Spiderman was really going to have organic web shooters, they would more likely be spinarets near his butt than conveniently located in his hands.

  • I think it would be funny to reverse the internals of a car so that it looks like it's driving backwards.

  • I think we resent rock stars who destroy their lives because we would gladly trade our lives for theirs and not destroy them.

  • While going through airport security screening, I would have appreciated having a belt with a non-metallic buckle.

  • I'm tired of seeing the message on Amazon that "You qualify for a free trial of Amazon Prime", because I don't. I tried. Amazon is not checking whether I qualify, but assuming I do until I apply.


Mokalus of Borg

PS - I may have said some of this before.
PPS - If so, I apologise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in the original comic spiderman couldnt actually shoot webs, that was just a thing for the movie, in the comic he made a device that he strapped to his arm that shot the webs. cause he was super smart... i think they just didnt want to explain how he could make that device and not be a millionaire so they just said that it was part of his body.

John said...

And that's fair enough - it's their movie and they can do what they want with it. The problem is that it raises a question about spider anatomy and how that translates to a human.