Monday 15 May 2006

Non-negotiable

Meg, the cutest cat in the whole wide house, decided this morning that breakfast would be 15 minutes early. She declared this rather loudly in her limited vocabulary from the other side of my closed door. My "calm" counter-offer involved asking her to wait patiently elsewhere until I got up at my usual time of 06:00. I came out on top of these negotiations primarily because I have thumbs and a bigger brain.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I got the impression, however, that there was a slight communications barrier between us.
PPS - That might have been the door, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i find it hard to deny a cats request or in her opinion demand. it looks like your failing to be the frist prime to meg. you never know, she just might call you a shoffa ( trader )... then again maybe she will show you some mercy.hahahhaha