Sunday 15 January 2006

The Sunday Mok - I should vacuum this keyboard

Last Sunday while grocery shopping I encountered Rory unexpectedly. He told me about Michael's visit from the UK. While I was glad to see him, it would have been nice if I'd managed to hear about it sooner.
I went back to work on Monday after a month off. The month's worth of email was primarily concerned with Christmas events and was summarily deleted. In the evening, I watched Angel at Deb's.
On Tuesday, I forgot to take my keys home from the office. This is a problem I've encountered before, but I usually catch it before I get to the bus. This time I was all the way home before it even registered. Despite knocking, ringing the doorbell and making noise outside a window, I had to call on my phone before Ug the Caveman answered the door.
I got approval on Wednesday to start on the work I'd been doing since Monday. It was all I had to do anyway. At lunchtime I wrote a quick and dirty program to solve sudoku puzzles. For dinner we went to Nando's at West End for Stu's birthday and ate some spicy chicken. Not very spicy, mind you.
On Thursday, for the regular family dinner, Deb and I brought a chocolate cheesecake for dessert. It was really very good. I like cheesecake. After we left, we came back to my place and watched Eddie Izzard's Dress to Kill on DVD.
After work on Friday I came home and started watching a Stargate SG-1 episode, then went to Deb's to sit through dinner (I'd already eaten) and sit in relative silence while she caught up with her Mum who had just arrived back from Guam.
I mowed the lawn again on Saturday, as well as doing some washing and grocery shopping. Deb cooked lunch and I cooked dinner. In the afternoon some removalists came to get Sarah's washing machine that's been sitting in our garage for quite some time. The did not, however, remove the lounge suite that's been in our entryway.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - There was more Angel watching on Saturday.
PPS - In fact, besides what I mentioned, that's pretty much all that happened.

No comments: