Tuesday 16 November 2004

Taxi? Mo' like SUXI!!!!1!! lol roflmao ymmv

Caught Taxi last night. It started well, with a speech by Obi-Wan and some lightsabre duels, then it just lost direction.

Seriously, though, this movie was incredibly bad. Halfway through I couldn't even look at the screen and I was ready to walk out. Only in the last quarter did I even start to get into it, and that was way too little way too late. It had its moments (two of them, if I counted correctly) and that's nowhere near enough to hang a movie on. Weak characters, weaker jokes and cars that, honestly, hardly feature at all.

1/5 - see The Fast and the Furious instead

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I can't quite imagine anyone enjoying this whole movie.
PPS - Not even drunk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ymmv? I know I'm not the net geek that I used to be, but what does this one translate to?

John said...

From the Jargon Lexicon:YMMV: Abbreviation for "Your mileage may vary". Common on Usenet.

I just thought I'd throw that one in as a weird abbreviation that makes little to no sense in context.

HTH, HAND. ;)

Mokalus of Borg